Donated By: New Zealand Custom Outfitters Ltd.
Area: Christchurch, New Zealand
Dates: March-July (Arrange with Outfitter)
Years Available: 2019 or 2020
Number of Days: 5 days (Additional days available per price list)
Number of Hunters: 1 (Additional hunters available per price list)
Animals: 1 Himilayan Bull Tahr (other animals can be added per price list)
Called the Kings of the Southern Alps, Himalayan Bull Tahr are amazingly agile creatures inhabiting some truly beautiful mountain habitat. New Zealand is the only place in the world these impressive animals can be hunted. Bulls have an impressive mane, can weigh up to 300lbs, and sport horns typically between 11-14 inches with 8-10 inch bases.
New Zealand Custom Outfitters is proud to provide hunting and fishing enthusiasts worldwide with amazing experiences that are totally unique to New Zealand. We offer premium hunts in New Zealand at top locations personally selected by the outfitter on both New Zealand's North and South Island.
New Zealand Custom Outfitters was established in 2001 by our Outfitter/Professional Hunter Jason Kidd. The aim of New Zealand Custom Outfitters is to provide the most memorable hunting and fishing adventures in the clean, rugged and beautiful New Zealand.
This rifle hunt takes place on magnificently located estates in the Canterbury and Otago high country of the South Island, New Zealand. Additional hunters and/or animals can be added per outfitters current price list.
· Pickup and return to Christchurch Airport.
· Accommodation during the hunt
· Meals and beverages
· Use of firearms if required.
· Field preparation of trophies
· Buyers pay the full cost of the additional animal(s).
· Flights to & from Christchurch Airport from U.S.
· Expediter preparation of trophies for shipping.
· Shipping of Trophies.
· Taxidermy Charges.
· Customs Broker to clear trophies through U.S. Customs.
· Optional Helicopter costs for Tahr or Chamois.
· Tipping of Guides or Staff.